Colour 3 column

Friday, March 25, 2011

Ant knee shirt

I made this shirt for my oldest son with a freezer stencil, I will not go into detail because there are tons of post out there describing how to do it (much better then I can).  I am very leery of putting my kids names on shirts and such for others to read, call me paranoid but people suck in this world and some are just right in the head.  So if you see in the picture there is an Ant and an arrow pointing at his knee (yes, I know Ant's don't have knees, but use your imagination). 





And this the point I asked the boy to look up so I could get a good shot of him but he was being goofy, then stated that I would probably get last place because no on is going to understand what the shirt means.  Of course that hurt my feelings a little and I said "Well, at least I tried", I was trying to make it into one of those life lesson things.  That you never know or learn anything unless you try.  Even if I fail, I learned something from the experience.   Don't you just love almost eleven year old (yes, technically he is 10 but if you ask him he will say he is almost eleven)?

I Am Momma Hear Me Roar

3 comments:

  1. I saw your link up at the contest! Cute Shirt! Way to go on the stencil :)

    Jenn@
    builditsewitloveit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so his name is anthony? see I got it

    ReplyDelete